Friday, October 9, 2020

Let's Be Honest Here

                                      



Let's Be Honest Here


                       The foremost of the storm's
Multitude moves the wave belly-lovely
Glass of the glass sea shadow of water  
On the open water no other way
to come here the outer
Limit of the ego.
                        George Oppen
                        From a Phrase of Simone Weil's
                        And Some Words of Hegel's

I'd said I'd said not
having to remember I'd said the stuff of its sound is still
living from when it entered into
me and cried and tried 
from one split end
to the other to escape
and I let 
when I was
able
the most of it out yes what I could
and I cauterized
the rest what didn't wash
down the drain down
the cum-done drain I tell you  
                                            I wouldn't
want to be the lips of that pipel I didn't
want to be those lips
and insisting isn't enough
when loved ones turn
you over and fuck you up
the ass and withdraw with one hand
on the small
of your back and the other under the rim
of their cock stroking themselves off come on baby
come on baby bitch come on come on tight as wind puckered
against the one once living
blade of grass pinched
and blew through for that absurd horny
sound and the thumbed
and rubbed not unroughly and not
randomly on the bottom lip
of my mouth so that for days he called to me sweat easy buttery
veal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment